Monday, March 26, 2018

Dinner with James

written: March 23rd


I finished reading The Maze Runner.  It was a very slow read, and all of the characters really lacked significant depth, so it was hard to keep them straight in my head.  But the book’s ending was so much more intense than the movie’s ending.  And I kind of want to read the rest of the books, just to see how the story line plays out…but then I remember how utterly boring the bulk of the book was….so I kind of just want to stick with the movies.  ::chuckles::

Josey and I took a lovely nap together.  She very rarely gets to sleep in my room, let alone on my bed.  But David was busy working on guitar projects, so we hung out upstairs.  ::smiles::

Dinner with James was awesome.  I’ve missed my buddy so much.  And apparently his wife just adores me.  ::chuckles::  James’s wife is very Pagan, and he shares with her the various things I post on Facebook, and she just LOVES them.  And me apparently.  And given that she utterly despises Ken (my psycho ex)?  That makes her amazing in my eyes.  ::smiles::  Hopefully we can all meet up at some point. 

But it reminds me that there are reasons for why I share about my spirituality.  I had gotten out of touch with that.  I am not writing just to document for myself…but to also help other Pagans.  I bring a different perspective from typical Wiccan outlook.  ::toothy grin::

No comments:

Post a Comment