Thursday, March 8, 2018

SunSet

written: March 5th

Sharing a photo of a gorgeous sunset I took this evening.

20180305_184024

In crappy news, apparently the Staples that I frequent because it’s on the way to work, is CLOSING this Friday. ::grumbles:: Granted, their prices weren’t all that competitive, and unless I was driving past it every day, I probably wouldn’t visit it…but I liked the selection they had, that Walmart, Target, and Office Max didn’t.

Just gotta get through this damn week and then it’s Spring Break. An entire week off of work AND school? Can’t wait! Though, to be honest, I plan to do a shit ton of reading so I’m actually AHEAD in my Youth Lit class and can at least complete all the damn book reviews. Then I just have to post them on the days I’ve already scheduled out in my planner. That would be a MAJOR assignment done for that class.

As much as I would like to squeeze in a zoo trip over Spring Break, I know that’s a major destination for all of the day care places within the metroplex. So even if I don’t go on the discount day…there are still going to be a shit ton of people. ::shakes her head:: But I might head over to one of the somewhat-local Pagan shops. They recently moved to a larger space and have increased their products. There are a few incenses that they have (CHEAP) that I would like to pick up. David doesn’t care too much for the store, nor the drive, so I wouldn’t have to feel bad about going while he’s at work. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment