Sunday, March 18, 2018

Day Five: Spring Break

written: March 16th

Last official day of Spring Break, so I had to celebrate.

First off, I returned the journal to Office Depot and got my $17 back. And then I promptly spent it at Michael’s. ::chuckles:: They were having a big sale. I picked up two Iris 12” x 12” Scrapbook Cases – they are usually $10, but were on sale for $3. And then they also had all their jar candles on sale, 5 candles for $10 – they are typically $6 each. Then it was on to Wok N’ Roll – the ONLY place I’ll buy sushi. ::chuckles::

20180316_154309

Hmmm, Dragon Roll.

I can’t recall the last time I had sushi. Hmmm, it was so damn delicious! I also got chicken fried rice and a fortune cookie:

20180316_160945 

Josey and I had a lovely walk and an equally lovely nap. Seriously going to miss that once I’m back to work again.

Once David got home from work, we picked up dinner from 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Also tasty. We stayed up until 2 am watching NCIS.

I seriously need to delete the Sandbox app. It’s like the Mystery Mosaics books, just in an app form. And I’m devoting HOURS to this app. ::laughs:: I will delete it once the work week starts back up.

I’m not even gonna lie. I’m half way tempted to buy some loose-leaf graph paper and draw some of my favorite artwork pieces from Sandbox apps on that and then color them again on my own. I like having a physical copy. Needless to say, my obsessive side is really coming out to play on this situation. Oooh, I could include them in with my pen pal letters for my pen pals to color in and see what it is. That would be so much fun! Ok, I definitely need to pick up some graph paper now.

No comments:

Post a Comment