Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Poles & Oils

written: July 30th

Photo for the day:


20170730_151028

Look at my POLE! ::cackles:: I have no idea why or how…but my rosebush sprouted and TOOK OFF. This cane in the foreground is almost twice the height of the rest of the bush, and I swear, it sprouted over night! ::laughs::

Today was another super chill day. I love that our weekends are so low-key. It really allows us to unwind and destress before another workweek attempts to kill us. ::laughs::

We watched “Couples Retreat” on Vudu. Seriously, it’s one of our favorite movies and I swear we’ve watched it over 100 times. And yet, the shit is still as funny as the first time we watched it. This movie is where David also came up with the idea that we needed to go to couple’s therapy…just so we could screw with our therapist. ::laughs::

Tomorrow, I get to finish off the Red Fast Luck Oil. After that, it will be ready to divvy up and use. ::smiles:: I’m so seriously giddy over it. I haven’t unwrapped it since I wrapped it up with all its little trinkets back on Friday. I’ve just kept it on my altar and let it do its thing. I finished up my notes on the oil and figuring out the information I’ll pass along with the oil samples I will be sending out to friends. Just need to finalize the list and pick up some little red organza bags and maybe some citrine chips (in the bead sections). I’d like to put a small citrine chip in the oil to boost its wealth attracting attributes. And the red organza bags, because the oil is supposed to be wrapped in red cloth. If I can’t find the bags, then I’ll think of something else. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment