Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Harpies' Bowl

written: August 15th

Photos for the day:

20170815_194304 

20170815_194313 

This is the “raven wing” bowl I picked up at Michael’s over the weekend. I had spotted it a while back and the Harpies immediately piped up about wanting it. ::chuckles:: So I made Them a deal…if I had a 40% or better coupon or it was payday.

Well, guess who got a 40% coupon? ::laughs:: So yes, I bought the bowl and the Harpies are blissed the fuck out. Which is ALWAYS a good thing when it comes to Harpy moods. ::chuckles::

In the apartment, I had a black shelf that I had on the wall above the small rosewood bookshelf I used as an altar. Since that bookshelf is now in my closet and houses all of my journals, obviously the shelf is just hanging out in the closet as well until I figure out where I want to put it. But that shelf, I think, will become the Harpies’ altar. I can put the above bowl on it, and leave little trinkets that they like, mostly feathers and bones and specific stones. I could also get an incense burner just for them to burn the rain incense I mostly use for them. I do want to hunt around and find some other scents for them as well. Not sure what artwork will be hung on the wall above this shelf. Maybe something to do with feathers? Or I could find a way to hang the Harpy Mask that Brenda Lyons made me ages ago? I dunno yet. I just know there will be a lot of feathers involved. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment