Monday, August 28, 2017

Calm Now & Harpies

written: August 26th

Photo for today:

20170826_104506 

Bottle of Calm Now that I got completely free. I saw an ad on Facebook claiming I could get a free bottle. Sounded like a total gimmick, but I figured I would give it a try. Turns out, it was legit and here’s the proof in my hands.

So Hurricane Harvey has made landfall as a category 4 Hurricane. Brother and family have elected to stay in Houston and ride out the storm. I made a point to make offerings to the Harpies on their behalf. Harpies are originally storm spirits and are very protective, which makes them ideal for requesting their aid in keeping my Brother, his family, and their property safe. I need to find some incense that they really like. Thus far, the ones I’ve tried, they’ve been rather “meh” about. And I would really like to have something to offer them that they enjoy, rather than feeling like I still owe them. I’ve learned my lesson on owing the Harpies anything. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment