Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Brutal...

Photo for the day:

20170829_192848 

Scaly/fluffy mushroom I spotted in the neighborhood.

Second day is always the craziest. Why do I always forget that? Holy hell. Brutal day. And the random asshole people didn’t make things any easier. ::shakes her head:: Today apparently was thunder cunt day. I was so ready to punch some people in the damn throat.

Yeah, so apparently the office didn’t buy enough rights to the software program we’re supposed to be using, for all of us to be on it at the same time. Yeah, so that was fun. Wasn’t able to log into the system for quite some time. Luckily, none of my new students’ parents showed up in that time frame. I wouldn’t have been able to verify that they were able to pick up their children. ::shakes her head:: BUT, they claim they will have that “issue” fixed tomorrow. I am not holding my breath though.

No comments:

Post a Comment