Thursday, August 10, 2017

Meeting with Lindaa

written: August 6th

Photo of the day:

20170806_150317 

Josey….after a very enthusiastic “carpet swim”. ::laughs:: That dog is so beyond special.

I had a lovely meeting with Linda, from my Witches’ Journal group. We met up at Panera…which probably was NOT my smartest idea – that close to church let out time on a Sunday? Yeah, the parking lot was PACKED. But luckily it wasn’t too terrible inside. We sat and chatted about everything and anything for an hour. I gave her the Red Fast Luck Oil and the notes page I had created for it. She in turn gifted me with some GORGEOUS, bright blue Blue Jay feathers and some peaches. I will have to get photos of those feathers. They are some of the brightest I’ve ever seen. Linda had a few in her hair and I’m kicking myself now for not asking how she did that. ::chuckles:: I would totally rock feathers in my hair all the damn time.

David had to work today and when he got home, he wanted to eat Tex-Mex. So we opted to go to On the Border, and we opted to eat there. Typically we would order take away, but the last four times we’ve done that, they have majored fucked up our order. So we had decided from then on that if we were going to On the Border that we would dine in so we could make sure our order was correct. Damn, it was so good! And the dishes of beans and rice they brought to us were TWICE the size we usually get. So yeah, I had plenty of left overs to eat tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment