Saturday, August 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday #32

written: August 10th

Photo for today:


20170810_124823

Frank (our resident Texas Spiny Lizard that lives in the bushes by our front door) ain’t intimidated by me at ALL. ::laughs:: Hell, he didn’t run until after I had passed him, which scared the crap out of me because I wasn’t expecting it at all. ::laughs::

I am thankful for….
1. Staying on track pretty well with walking Josey. I need to work more with her on how to properly walk on a leash, but for what little work I’ve actually done on that, she’s pretty good.
2. Finally heard back from the after school bosses that they do indeed want me to give the documentation class again at our orientation. I received a lot of positive feedback from the class last year, and I know what changes I can make. Now I just have to figure out how to stretch that out so I can be on the clock the full four hours. ::grins::
3. The public Lammas ritual Hazel and I went to this past Saturday. Even though it was very light on ritual, it was still very enjoyable.
4. That I’m branching out once again, instead of sitting at home, vegging out. The oil class last month and the public ritual this week. Kind of proud of myself actually.
5. Meeting up with Linda (so I could give her some of the Red Fast Luck Oil) and that she in turn gave me some BEAUTIFUL brilliant blue Blue Jay feathers.
6. My natural physical strength, sharp wit, and sheer stubbornness, which makes me a true asset at the Tech Job. ::laughs::
7. Having the ability to worship as I please.
8. Plethora of books to read and expand my knowledge base.
9. Having no children, which means we don’t HAVE to socialize with the masses this weekend – it’s Tax Free Weekend, so many families do their back-to-school shopping at this time.
10. Finally finding the motivation to clean of the “art territory” table. Now I just need to finish cleaning the rest of the room! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment