Sunday, August 6, 2017

Thankful Thursday #31

written: August 3rd

Photo for the day:

20170803_234335 

A small little altar I have for my Dream Protector. The little dark wolf is carved of hematite and I just love it. It has a perfect weight…hematite has a serious density to it.

I am thankful…
1. That I managed to snap a photo before I went to bed as I had forgotten to take one all day! ::laughs::
2. That Liz was available and able to come rescue David and I from Staples and take us home, due to my car dying in the parking lot.
3. That David had today off and thus was able to run me around to get my car towed.
4. Lammas/Lughnasadh solo ritual went well enough AND that I was given inspiration on some things to work on for the rest of the year.
5. Divvied up the Red Fast Luck Oil for five of my friends. And now it’s resting on my altar, soaking up some good energies.
6. Plenty of good walks with Josey in our neighborhood.
7. Found a Sharp-shinned Hawk feather on one of our walks. I’m seriously over the moon about it.
8. I was finally able to get my car towed, after waiting a few hours for one place to call me back. My second choice was more expensive, but they were there within 25 minutes of my initial phone call.
9. Today is Lil Nephew’s 3rd birthday! I cannot believe he’s three! I need to get my butt back down there and see them all – plus visit my Mom as well. I dunno, I just kind of dropped off the face of the earth for a bit and haven’t really seen my family that much.
10. That I’m half way through my Master’s degree. It certainly has been vastly more labor intensive and brain intensive than I ever would have thought (because I am so utterly naïve about such things), but I do enjoy most of the courses, so that makes it bearable! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment