Sunday, July 30, 2017

Witchcraft Goals

written: July 29th

Photo for the day:

20170729_135540 

Aren’t these so damn cute? They would be perfect for small spell bottles! I’m not sure I need 100 of these little bottles, but seeing as how they are only $24, it would be a good deal. I didn’t get them, but I’m keeping them in mind.

Seriously, nothing makes me more giddy than shopping for Witchcraft items at Hobby Lobby. ::cackles:: I ended up going with some larger jars that have screw on lids. I needed little jars to divvy up the Red Fast Luck Oil when it’s set and ready to go. I plan to give a small jar to Hazel and to Linda (a local Witch Journal friend), and possibly a few other people. And I bought some small baggies to put the jars in, to hopefully contain any accidental spillage when I ship these out. I seriously am quite giddy over sharing this oil with friends. Hmmm, I need to type up my notes as well, as I plan to include that with the little jar. That way, if it works well for them, they can make it themselves as needed.

I swear this class is so damn dangerous. Beforehand, I had never thought to make my own oils or use herbs and the like because I just didn’t know enough about it to be comfortable doing so. But now? Oh geez, if I were to win the lottery, I would be concocting all SORTS of spell and deity and sabbat oils. Like, oh my damn! My room would be a true apothecary! I would have herbs and essential oils and resins and gemstones all over the damn place. And god, it would smell so amazing. So yeah, learning more about essential oils, herbs, and gemstones is going on the Witch Knowledge wish list. I guess I need to dive back into DoTerra and start learning about essential oils. Luckily I have a lovely friend, Betsy, who does DoTerra that would be more than happy to help me out. I just need to slow down and figure out what I want to learn about specifically.

There is just so much I want to learn and see and do. I could live 500 years and still not accomplish it all. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment