Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Gifts, Swaps, & Hell No

written: August 28th

Photo for today:

20170828_190003 

A wonderful surprise from a dear friend, JoAnn. She’d seen me post on Facebook about this “Wipeboard” kickstarter – it’s a notebook that has white board style pages inside of it. So you can write all on it and then wipe it clean. I am hoping to get in on that kickstarter once I get a good pay check. BUT, JoAnn had two of these “Boogie Boards” that she wasn’t using and they work very similar to a white board, so she figured she’d pass it along to me. SWEET! I’m using it up at work already.

So I hopped on the SG Perfume Trading group, letting them know I had a full bottle of Lioness for trade. That I was HOPING for a bottle of Muse, but was open to other perfumes. Seriously, within 15 minutes, I had FOUR offers – one with a full bottle of Muse. Sweet! So Lioness is getting mailed off tomorrow and Muse is getting mailed to me. I’m going to surprise Hazel with it. ::grins:: She’s going to flip her lid. That perfume is normally $42 – and I’m getting it in a trade for a perfume I don’t like. Lioness is a bit cheaper than Muse, but hey, I’m happy to part ways with it.

So yeah, first day of school. Wheeee! Holy crap, Kindergarteners are some lost lil sheep. ::shakes her head:: Like wow. Since it was the first day, I opted NOT to start trying to convert the parents over to the new electronic system. Yeah, I already have a SHIT TON of insanity on my place, I REFUSE to toss that in as well. FUCK NO. Yeah, we’ll do that on the third day…when the parents have MOST of a clue as to what’s going on. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment