Thursday, August 17, 2017

Nazi & Cowoker Rant

Photos of the day:

20170817_190635 

It’s damn challenging to try to take a good photo of some pretty flowers while Josey is tagging along. ::laughs::

Photo of the flowers MINUS Josey’s nose:

20170817_190644 

I’m currently all sorts of pissed off about the whole “Nazis have feelings too and if you are hateful to them, then you are just as bad as them” bullshit going on. Um. Fuck no. Me calling Nazis total dickheads is NOT the same as advocating for the eradication of multiple ethnicities (and the MAJOR attempt to actually DO SO some 70 years ago). Like people are trying to tell me, “we need to come together and find a commonality”. Bitches like that deserve to receive the same punches that Nazis receive. Do NOT tell me to “come together” with people who are idolizing the bastards that did their damnedest to kill off my fucking ancestors – just an FYI: Nazis were NOT a fan of Slavic peoples (Ukrainian & Polish in my family). There is no commonality to be found. So just take that shit somewhere else please.

So anyways…I didn’t come here to bitch about Nazis and Nazi-sympathizers. I came here to bitch about the Techs that came to “help” me out today. We’re having to go BACK through the iPads (this makes re-do number 5 this summer) to add NEW ID tags and change that information in the system. Now, I’ve been working with these particular iPad cases all summer, and yes. They utterly destroy your hands getting them off and on the iPads themselves. And yes, this is the first day the actual Techs were having to do this. But holy shit, you want to talk about some grown-ass titty-baby pissing and moaning and bitching and whining. Hole-Lee-Shit man!

And I do get it. It SLAYS your hands and thumbs. But damn, do we have to bitch LOUDLY with every SINGLE iPad ya do? At least some of them were VERY sympathetic when they found out that this is what I’ve been doing all day, every day, all summer long. ::chuckles:: So that’s nice. And the fact that they’ve now done a TON of the iPads, so all I have to do is assign them to schools now. I’m flying through that.

Damn, just realized it’s Thursday – which means I need to do my Thankful Thursday. Given that this entry is mostly bitching, I think I’ll make a separate entry for the Thankfuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment