Thursday, August 17, 2017

Busy

written: August 16th

Photo for the day:

20170816_194218 

A blue jay feather and a really cool acorn I picked up on my walk today with Josey. I wish I could capture the golden coloration of the acorn. Reminds me that SOON-ish Autumn will be here. I’m so ready. I love Autumn. I love Mabon and Samhain. I love my birthday and Turkey Day. All great things!

Which reminds me, once September gets there, things SERIOUSLY speed the fuck up until the end of the year. Let’s see:

Sept 5th – Leviathan’s 11th hatchday
Sept 6th – Full Moon
Sept 12th – David’s birthday AND Ray’s birthday (he’s a super awesome friend)
Sept 20th – New Moon
Sept 22nd – Mabon/Autumn Equinox
Sept 30th – 8th wedding anniversary
Oct 1st – Mom’s birthday
Oct 5th – Full Moon
Oct 12th – Sister-in-Law’s birthday
Oct 14th – local Pagan Pride Day
Oct 19th – New Moon
Oct 22nd – Acorn Harvest & Processing class
Oct 31st – Samhain
Nov 4th – Full Moon
Nov 9th – Sharmila’s birthday
Nov 10th – MY birthday
Nov 18th – New Moon
Nov 18th – 19th – Brain Tanning Buckskin class OR the local Gem & Mineral show
Nov 21st – 13th anniversary of being in my journaling group
Nov 23rd – Turkey Day with the Family
Dec 3rd – Full Moon
Dec 18th – New Moon
Dec 21st – Yule/Winter Solstice
Dec 25th – Christmas
Dec 31st – New Year’s Eve

And that isn’t even counting the work related items OR the grad school related items. Like Hole-Lee Fuck Balls, that’s a LOT of stuff! Oh, and doesn’t take in account the possibility of pagan-related classes or public rituals…or rituals with Hazel Nut. Shit, and that doesn’t take into account of the trip we are planning at some point this autumn to visit David’s parents. Oye. I am pretty sure I’m just going to HIBERNATE once Winter Break hits and I’m done with the students and my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment