Saturday, August 26, 2017

Butterflies & Planning

written: Aug 23rd

Photo for today:

20170823_123919 

Pretty butterfly just chilling on the front window, even after I walked past it a handful of times. AND it was gracious enough to let me get a few photos before I had to go back to work.

My class attendance was a LOT lighter today, which was a lot nicer to my anxiety levels. It also gave me so time between classes to jot down some planning notes for next year’s class. Other than the cheat sheets I make for each report (Behavior, Injury, Incident) and a mock-up of that report done in a correct way…I’ve just be winging everything else. So barring the bosses changing the reports between now and next school year, I have some really good ideas on how to make my class even better. ::chuckles:: Now…I just have to find a way to ensure I can remember that I’ve written these notes and that I can FIND these notes when the next orientation rolls around! ::laughs:: Maybe I should just add in a Notes For Next Time document and keep it saved on the jump drive that I have the Cheat Sheets and Mock-Ups saved to…. I think that would probably be the best.

I am working on getting back into the habit of using the elliptical. All the storms and rains in the area this entire week are KILLING my right knee. So I’m hoping that by working out (and still doing the daily 20 to 30 minute walks with Josey), it will alleviate some of that knee pain. I really need to sit down and create a good “running album” on my phone. While I enjoy listening to various songs by Omnia….I do need some serious upbeat, fast tempo songs for the last part of the run to keep me going. And nothing sucks more than scrolling through songs, while still running, trying to find a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment