Sunday, May 26, 2019

Twiddling

Photo 421/1001

0421

My lily has finally bloomed! She is MASSIVE and gorgeous. ::smiles:: And my roses are gearing up for another round of blooming as well.

Woohoo, I turned in two of my Coven homework assignments. I still have quite a few left to go, but hey, progress is progress. ::chuckles:: Besides, these are topics I don’t really give a shit about. Or they’re ones that I’ve been over a thousand times and don’t care that much about. ::shrugs:: Brutal but true.

I’ve decided to hold off on talking to the High Priestess about Sara the Drama Queen. I will shield myself completely from her and put as much distance between us as possible. I’ll visualize my shield as a mirror, to reflect back all her shit for the Coven to fully see. But I will certainly take precautions to protect myself from her toxicity.

Michael’s is having a sale – all of their strung beads are just $3. I picked up this string of goldstone beads:

20190526_134240

I have super vague plans that it will be used in some way for Sekhmet. I’m just not sure in what capacity yet. ::chuckles:: I’m sure I’ll figure it out eventually.

And I picked up some jump rings as well. Those will be used to attach the moose antlers (if I ever get to order them) to the rosary chain. In other crafty news, my resin crow skull is in the next city over. I should have it sometime this week.

Then I can start working on the Harpies’ ladder. I’ll need to cut the dried rose cane down to the lengths I want. Then it’s just a matter of laying out the various beads in a manner that I like and stringing it all together. The resin crow skull is the bottom piece.

While looking through all of the beads at Michael’s, I did come across some glass leaf beads that would work for the God Representation art piece I’m tentatively planning out. I’m going to use one of the shed deer antlers I have and make a beaded sun catcher thing. I would use greens and browns – colors of Cernunnos. Ooooh, I could even get little animal beads to symbolize the animals Cernunnos rules over. Possibly.

OR instead of doing this on an antler…I could finally get around to decorating my spear. That could be an interesting turn of events. Hmmmm, luckily, I have some time to ponder of this. For now, just sitting here twiddling my thumbs, waiting to buy the moose antler slices. So I can then sit and wait for all my crafty supplies to arrive. THEN hopefully I can actually get around to CREATING something. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment