Sunday, May 12, 2019

A Cocoon Day

written: May 11



Photo 406/1001

0406

Annette surprised me with a massive goodie box today. Among the various goodies was this wolf wax seal for my letters. I’ve already used it to seal a letter to Australia. Love it and I will certainly get some more wax once this one is all used up. So much fun.

So it’s looking like I will have an 87 for the Resource Management class – up from the 86. So that’s a nice surprise. And the Practicum class is simply a Pass/No Pass class. I’m just impatient to know what my final cumulative GPA is. Honestly, that’s all I care about at this point.

Fabulous, rainy today this morning. I kept waking up, hearing the rain, and then going right back to sleep. I was perfectly cocooned in my bed and didn’t emerge until almost noon. :chuckles::

After that, we just hung out and watched movies for the bulk of the day. We did venture out. I needed to print some of the otter photos to send to a pen pal and David was wanting some specific pens. But other than that, we were complete bums and it was amazing. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment