Friday, May 17, 2019

Beast

written:  May 14

Photo 409/1001

0409

What the wolf wax seal looks like when you use it (ignore the fact that I did it sideways accidentally). ::chuckles:: I will definitely look into getting some more sealing wax in some fun colors soon. There’s an etsy store that has little wax stars you melt into a spoon that come in a huge array of colors.

Well, all my grades are in and my final, cumulative GPA for my Master’s degree is a 3.666. ::dies laughing:: Of course it would be a 666. ::shakes her head:: I joked on Facebook that it makes sense, given that this was a BEAST of a degree to get. ::laughs::

And a few days ago, I had reposted this meme:

60228223_2725215850838564_3525440286203314176_n-1

Guess I took it to heart! ::laughs:: BUT, this means I graduate WITH HONORS bitches!!! Cum laude to be precise. ALMOST makes me want to do the graduation ceremony, but waiting until December just isn’t that appealing to me.

I got to looking around for a place I could purchase a graduation tassel. I found GradShop.com that had them for just $3.95…..plus $14.95 shipping. That was the cheapest shipping option they had available. I even emailed them to inquire if this was right. Needless to say, I took my punk ass to eBay, found the exact same tassel for $3.95 and FREE shipping, so I bought it. AND, it’s slated to arrive before the GradShop would have, even if I had shelled out $15 in shipping. Absurd. Beyond absurd.

I ship the perfume oils (like the one in yesterday’s daily photo) in swaps, and even then, I don’t pay more than $4 for shipping. And I’m pretty sure the perfume oils weigh more than the damn tassel…so why the $15 shipping charge? Are rare Tibetan homing pigeons delivering it to me? like, I’m just boggled at this. Still. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment