Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Gift Horse

Photo 416/1001

0416

This is where I’m currently hanging my graduation tassel.

You know it was a crazy stressful day when you remember at 6 pm that you brought your snake up to visit the students. Yeah, so that happened. I brought Leviathan up to visit the students and then totally forgot about her until 6 pm. By that point, almost all of the students had left. Oh well. Did spur me to clean up her tank a bit before I put her back in, so that’s a win.

The reason my mind was so out of it was that they were practicing their talent show today in the cafeteria until 5 pm. ::sighs:: Thankfully though, the students were really well behaved. Like, freakishly, well behaved. But hey, I’m not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. I will take that gift and be deeply grateful for it.

Just two more days. Just gotta make it through Wednesday – the day we are having our end of the year party AND that they are having their talent show (at 6 pm). Then Thursday. Lord help me that day. It’s an early release day – which means an EXTRA LONG day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment