Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Birds & Stones

written:  May 07

Photo 402/1001

0402

My little basil plant has a tiny basil buddy! I did not even see the tiny basil until after I took the photo. This particular basil is part of a prosperity spell my husband did when we first moved into the house (he has done the basil prosperity spell with great success while we were living in the apartment), and this particular basil has re-seeded itself every year thus far. I really should get a copy of the spell from my husband and write it down in my Witch’s Journal.

We have a major storm moving in this evening. I took Josey pup for a second walk this evening (I am getting back into the swing of walking her in the mornings) even though my right eye is attempting to swell shut again (thanks, fuck-ass allergies). The wind and the dark clouds…I just love it. It makes me feel so incredibly alive.

So I already got my grade back on the Final Paper of Doom – 80. Which makes my current grade for the class an 86. I am 100% ok with that. ::laughs:: It is over and done and in the books. Speaking of which, I need to mail back the text book I had for this class (I think I read 2 chapters out of the entire book?) so I don’t get charged for purchasing the book. Hell no. I have better things I would rather spend my money on than that shitty ass book! ::laughs::

I had all these Great Plans for what I would do with my free time, now that I am no longer having to worry about class work. Instead…I nap. A lot. ::laughs:: And I veg out. A lot. I am sure once I get caught up on my proper levels of napping and vegging, I can start working on actual projects I want to do.

Like, I really need to go to the Local Library and have them show me how to use their laser cutter/engraver and their CNC milling machine. Those are the two machines I really want to play with this coming summer. I definitely want to get my Craft on (witch and non-witch alike).

Well….it seems that Leida’s journal is actually on its way back to me? I don’t know why the post office didn’t deliver it to Sharmila. The journal made it all the way to London…but is now coming back to me. ::sighs:: I have never had a journal swap have this big of a hiccup. But I am just DEEPLY thankful the journal isn’t LOST. So as soon as I get it, I will verify with Sharmila that I did put the correct address on it (hopefully the post office will give some indication as to WHY they didn’t deliver it), and I will ship that out to Sharmila ASAP. Which means, I should probably also get my friend’s surprise gift all packed up and ready to mail as well. You know, that whole “two birds, one stone” deal. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment