Saturday, May 25, 2019

Hecate's Gift

Photo 420/1001

0420

A charm from the previous ritual with the Coven. I keep it on my journal, as a daily reminder of what I’m working towards. I do plan to stitch it to the elastic band, or to attach it to the spell candle I have going.

I received notification that the rosary chain has shipped. Woohoo! Now if I can just get the Furries to get off their ass and set up the Moose Antler slices sale that I want, I could get to rocking and rolling here. But then again, it is Memorial Day weekend, so I’m trying my damnedest to cut them some slack. I mean, I still have a month or so before this art project is “due”, so I’m trying my best to not be too terribly impatient.

Mom text me today to tell me she had to put Winston, her beloved pug, down earlier today. My heart goes out to her. That seriously was her baby boy and he was her great protector. I don’t think she love any other pet we’ve had as much as she loved Winston. So now I won’t be going down to her place to puppy-sit. Which is fine. I have plenty of things I need to do here. I want to do something nice for my Mom, to mark Winston’s passing. But I’m not going to say anything more than that, as she does have access to my blog. No spoiling the surprise. ::smiles::

I re-mailed April’s surprise package, complete with apartment number now. ::chuckles:: She should get that by Thursday. And I mailed back the GAP jeans that were insanely too long, so hopefully I’ll get my money back on that purchase soon.

I need to finalize Annette’s goody box and reply to her letter soon. And I still have the Mug surprise that I haven’t gotten around to packing and mailing yet. This year has really been quite the kick in the teeth and I haven’t had nearly enough ME time to get things like this done.

Tomorrow, the plan is to do a few homework assignments and then focus on clearing off my old “art” table. I want to set it up for art journaling as I’ve got the itch to do that again. And I’m feeling the itch to start an official Book of Shadows again. But I think for now, I’ll focus on doing that in my Witch’s Journal. I plan to fill that bitch up completely. ::chuckles:: I’ve been looking at all the beautiful journals on Pinterest, so now I want to fill up as many as I can. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment