Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Drama Queen & Hecate

written: May 19

Photo 414/1001

0414

One of three cards I drew last night during our class on the Goddess. This one is from the Goddess Guidance Oracle deck. It’s a deck I’ve had in the past, but have since passed on to someone new. But a timely message.

I’m going to rant here because this shit is seriously pissing me off. I ADORE the Coven…expect for Sara. She’s a fellow Student, and guys. I just fucking CAN’T with this bitch. She is the neediest, whiniest, needs to be the center of attention, always has to one up EVERYONE, little dramatic BITCH in the world. I knew from the get-go that I didn’t like her, I just couldn’t figure out why. It was a gut level HELL NO feeling.

And if what she’s saying is, in fact true, then she is the most easily “possessed” person on the goddamn planet. Right before we were about to head into ritual, she got “possessed” by a gremlin thing. And she was a blubbering mess, talking like a child, and I’m just fucking over it. It’s always something dramatic like this for her EVERY DAMN TIME we are together in group. Previously it was Persephone (the goddess) that possessed her for TWO WEEKS. She is the damsel in distress that always has to have someone save her. Usually it’s her husband, who’s this AMAZING witch (or so she says), that banishes these things out of her, but this time around, our High Priestess did the banishing.

And I’m not saying that unwanted spirits can’t enter people and possess them. But, fuck, if it is happening as much as she claims, you would think she would learn SOMETHING to protect herself. ::rolls her eyes:: But nope. She is JUST now learning how to shield herself.

Man, as soon as she called out to the High Priestess to do a banishing, my personal shields went up and blocked me completely off from her. It was just instinctual. Was she actually possessed by something? Hell if I know. But I realized in that moment WHY I don’t like her. She’s an Energy Vampire – she feeds off the attention and energy from everyone around her.

So that kind of derailed the whole thing for a while. Her husband came and picked her up. We sat and talked about the whole situation (not like about Sara, but about the experience and how it was affecting the group). Then we grounded and re-centered and then went in to ritual. I’m not allowed to talk much about the actual ritual, but damn it was awesome. Hecate was invoked in Her triple aspect. And I realized that I LOVE having our ritual feast IN circle, IN sacred space. Just lovely.

So, now I’m conflicted because I seriously LOVE this Coven. But damn. Sara? I fucking can’t stand her. I’m just trying to figure out a way to bring my concerns to the High Priestess in a manner that doesn’t make me sound like a complete and utter bitch. Wish me luck with that! ::laughs::

1 comment:

  1. Have faith in your High Priestess, I'm sure she would have pegged your vampire for what she is by now and will certainly put the coven ahead of the drama queen.

    Glad the ritual went well, it sounds like you're exactly where you're meant to be :)

    (Wendy)

    ReplyDelete