Monday, May 20, 2019

Safari Hats

written:  May 17

Photo 412/1001

0412

My basil boy and his little baby.

I mailed out the two packages. They should arrive on Monday. Super excited about that.

Saw the news earlier today that Tardar Sauce, aka Grumpy Cat, passed away today. Rest in peace dear, Grumpy Cat. You gave us so many amazing memes over the years. We will always be grateful for that.

I turned in two of my Coven assignments. Woohoo for me. I just have about 14 more assignments to do and then I’m all caught up. ::laughs:: I don’t think it’s quite 14, but I am seriously behind. REALLY behind on my assignments.

Since I’m going to be at my Mom’s house Memorial Day weekend – I’m babysitting her two puppers – I am hoping I can get a lot of the assignments done then. ::chuckles:: I’ve done most of the readings already, so really, I just need to apply my butt to the chair and write up the assignments.

Hilarious thing at work – I had told Everett (student) at the beginning of the year, that if he killed 10 flies, I would buy him a safari hat. Well, he finally killed fly #9 and #10 today. So I hopped on Amazon and looked up safari hats. He requested a pretty cool one in PINK. Granted, this is the student that during the colder months, would rummage through lost and found specifically to find a pink sweater or sweatshirt to wear. He likes it because it’s hilarious. And the more the kids scoffed about him wearing pink, the more he wore it. ::laughs::

So I rushed home and called my Mom and told her I had an unusual request for her. I would send her the link for the pink safari hat and I needed her to buy it using her Amazon Prime, so we could get it asap. ::laughs:: I should have the hat TOMORROW! Everett is going to be so excited on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment