Friday, May 17, 2019

Journals & Conservatives

written: May 15

Photo 410/1001

0410

Completed journal on the left, new journal on the right. I’m so glad my new journal FINALLY arrived. I know I should have ordered it sooner, so really I only have myself to blame for it taking so long to arrive. But I’m happy it finally arrived. Granted, it isn’t the same as the pale gray one, but I like it and it will work.

Silly that I’ve been waiting on this journal arrive, and then once it arrives, I can’t bring myself to write in it. ::laughs:: I totally froze up. So I ended up copying over my little summer time plans/goals. That’s my first entry in my new journal. Seems perfect. ::smiles::

This was shared on Facebook and I laughed out loud, scaring poor Josey Pup.

60486038_1454884437987359_3504225157805768704_n

And honestly, the more I thought about it, the more true it was. ::laughs::
Seriously though, Keith was the absolute WORST sexual partner I EVER had, and he is a loud and proud, self-proclaimed “Red Elephant” (a super conservative Republican). And David, my husband, who seriously is my absolute BEST sexual partner EVER, is a liberal. Honestly, I think he was a liberal deep down inside, but behaved like a Republican in the beginning just to appease his father.

Seriously, the dramatic conservative turn our country is taking right now is scaring the crap out of me. So many States are trying their best to completely outlaw abortion…even going as far to lay criminal charges against women who get abortions (regardless if they get the abortion in THAT state, or go to another state) and against the doctors that perform abortions. ::shakes her head:: But of course, nothing is even mention about the MEN who helped the women get PREGNANT in the first place. They should be held accountable too, as they are HALF the reason the woman is pregnant! But of course not, because only the women should be punished here. ::shakes her head:: Ok, I have to stop. I’m too angry/upset about this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment