Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Inked Goddess Creation box

written:  May 06

Photo 401/1001

0401

My Inked Goddess Creation monthly box arrived today – theme is Animal Magick. So of course you know I had to buy it. It is so cool. I am very pleased with it.

This month’s box contained:
- Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards deck
- Animal Magick Meditation Balm
- Gemstone animal carving (which is a PERFECT addition to a gift I will be sending to a friend soon, so I’m super thrilled about that and keeping silent on what the animal is because I don’t want to tip of said friend)
- Raven Animal Magick Votive
- Familiar Totem hand-dipped ceremonial stick incense
- Familiar protection witch bottle kit
- And a porcupine quill

I am thinking I may do an unboxing video of this one and last month’s box (Storm Witch) for the Hearth group. One of the ladies in there (can’t recall WHO exactly), was wanting suggestions for good monthly boxes and I suggested Inked Goddess Creations. I could do a quickie video over those two boxes to show her (and the other members) what to expect from Inked Goddess Creations. Next month’s theme is Sacred Grove, and I’m not interested in that. I’ll wait and see what all will be in the box later on this month, when Inked Goddess Creations does little sneak peaks.

The big news for today is that I finished and submitted my final paper for the Resource Management class, so I am officially DONE with my final semester! Woohoo! And of course the professor nit-picked the paper to death and only gave me 80% on it…but it keeps my grade at a high B and that’s all that friggin’ matters. I should have 100% total for the Practicum class, so hopefully this will boost my GPA a bit. It’s currently at a 3.72 (cumulative). I would like to graduate with a 3.75, but hey, I’m good.

To celebrate, I purchased a resin cast of a crow’s skull. ::laughs:: It’s coming from Italy, so it cost a bit to ship, but it’s NICE. And it’s for a devotional piece I’m making for the Harpies, so I’m excited for it to arrive and I can begin work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment