Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Bingo

written:  May 27

Photo 422/1001

0422

New thing I’m trying in my BaBuJo (Bastardized Bullet Journal). Maybe this way I’ll actually DO the things on my list instead of just writing a list and then promptly ignoring it.

I’m tempted to make one for each month now. ::chuckles:: Would be a good way to keep me on track with my various goals and what not. Also would be a good way to keep up with cleaning as well. This may become my new best BaBuJo layout yet.

We had a nice, quiet Memorial Day here at the house. We did venture out to Lowe’s. Our oven is going out, so we are getting a new one delivered on Friday, along with a new range hood as well. And I got the eyelet screws I’ll need for the upcoming goddess crafty project. We also looked at blinds for the three windows that are almost impossible to get to. But first, we really should get those windows replaced. Then we can worry about window dressings. ::chuckles::

There is quite the debate going about on how to “properly” celebrate Memorial Day. People are even calling for the government to basically tell people HOW to celebrate. Like, I get it. It’s a day that should be a somber day, given that it’s to honor those who have fallen while in military service to our country. But at the same time, I do not think the government has ANY business telling its population HOW they have to celebrate a particular holiday. That just really rubs me the wrong way. Forced patriotism isn’t patriotism.

No comments:

Post a Comment