Friday, May 17, 2019

Eval with Esmeralda

written: May 13

Photo 408/1001

0408

The freebie perfume that came with my Sage Goddess order today. And I actually like it, so huge win for me. And of course, Godzilla approves. ::grins and laughs::

And I just realized I never said what yesterday’s photo – my lil spinach plants are making spinach leaves that actually look like spinach! I’m rather excited! AND my lavender is starting to sprout.

I had my End of Year Evaluation with Esmeralda. It was surprisingly positive. Like, I’m almost suspicious of it, but I’m not questioning it. But my bullshit meter did go off when she said I had awesome attendance because I’m always here – um, I missed more than my allotted 5 paid days this year due to school. But hey, you wanna say I have outstanding attendance, I won’t challenge ya. ::chuckles:: I will take that win because it will look good on my resume later on so I can get a different job.

But yeah, I’m not buying what they are selling (they = bosses). It just feels like after the shit show that was the employee satisfaction survey went down, that they are in this mad rush to prove just how AWESOME they are? It just reeks of a PR stunt to me. Or maybe I’m just overly suspicious of them…because I know they suck. ::laughs:: Oh well, all the more reason to do what I can to get the hell out of dodge as soon as possible.

Still waiting for my new journal to arrive. I should have purchased it when I was down to just 3 pages left in the current journal. I dunno why, but I just COULDN’T make myself spend $10 on the journal. Which, I KNOW is ridiculous, because I’ve spent 6 times that on a single journal (more times that I care to admit to right now) in the past. ::shakes her head:: I don’t understand the rules my brain plays by at times. Hell, and the few times I HAVE figured out the rules, the brain goes and changes EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment