Saturday, May 25, 2019

Cleetus VS Crows

written: May 24

Photo 419/1001

0419

1 crow in the tree
1 crow getting its ass kicked by a VERY pissed off Cleetus (Mockingbird).
Cleetus goes on to drive off both crows out of the neighborhood.

I had so many fabulous plans for today – my first day of Summer Break. Instead, I took the most amazing 2.5 hour nap with Josey. ::laughs:: I did get some pen pals written to, and received April’s surprise box back (I left off the apartment number, so I’ll fix that and mail it again). I also did 3 loads of laundry, so today wasn’t a complete bust.

Oh, and I walked Josey this morning and turned in my “application” to lead the Documentation class again at the after school orientation in August (just in case I haven’t landed a library job by then). I did some work in my Witch’s Journal. I’m up to mid-February, which is when my grandmother passed, so I understand the writer’s block against working in it right now. I’m doing what I can and taking whatever breaks I require.

And since I’ll be down at my Mom’s Sunday through Monday, I am planning on doing the bulk of my Coven homework then. I had the great idea today to just video record my answers and then I can type it up from there. And then I thought “Fuck it. Why not just send the video answers directly to my High Priestess?” It certainly would make it easier to catch up and then I can type them up at a later date to add to my Coven journal. ::smiles::

Other than that, I’ve just been lounging around and RELAXING. It’s so nice. I could get used to this! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment