Sunday, May 12, 2019

Crafty

Photo 407/1001

0407

So I finally used up one of the jar candles I bought last year. Originally I was planning to just clean it and recycle it, but as I was walking up to my room to do so, I thought…how awesome would it be to make a big, giant spell candle with this large jar? Like, I could specifically make one for protection, or peace, or creativity, or prosperity. I could tuck in a lot of herbs and specific gemstones. I could even add in specific oils and maybe even color the wax to fit as well. I could write a specific sigil and tape it to the jar, either on the side or on the bottom of the jar. And the more I use and reuse it for the same purpose, the money energy that will get stocked up in it.

So yeah, now I need to hit some thrift stores and get some cheap pots and pans and a double boiler to use solely for candle making.

And of course, I got sucked into Etsy, looking at various Sekhmet themed things. I’ve come up with an idea for a lovely necklace I want to make for Her area of my altar. Which, led to me tumbling so far down the eBay hole. ::laughs:: I haven’t bought or bid on anything. I’m just in the research (aka OBSESSION) stage and I’m checking everything out.

Which, I stumbled across these beads:

s-l500

Don’t they look like little suns??? I’m not sure how I’m going to use those, but I know I’m going to use them in something. ::laughs:: Again…haven’t BOUGHT anything yet. Just scheming right now. I have white ones like this that look just like little moons. I’ll probably end up using those as part of the Spirit Wolf’s devotional piece. Maybe a devotional piece for Artemis as well?

I’m seriously digging this high creativity period. Now, if only I had the unlimited funds to pay for all this creativity! ::chuckles::

Which, maybe this will light a fire under my ass to go through all my stuff and see what I can sell. I need to get the items photographed and listed and see if I can make some fun money off of ‘em. ::chuckles:: Whatever money I make off the various Pagan items I sell will be automatically funneled into my new Pagan crafting fund.

I’m currently creating a list of things I want to do this summer. I have a number of little projects here right now that I could be doing without spending a dime. I don’t want this summer to pass me by and I look up and realize I haven’t done a damn thing. So you know me, the Goal Making Queen here. I’m making a list of fabulous things I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment