Sunday, May 12, 2019

MOOD

written: May 09

Photo 404/1001

0404

Sweet baby Jesus Christ, I’m about to burn this mother fucker down!!!!!

My post, straight from Facebook:

Today can go take a flying leap into hell for all I care.

It started shitty. It got exponentially more and more shitty as the day progressed.
Today’s photo is me, smoking a cigarette and flipping the bird, but I’m not posting it here because I cannot handle someone lecturing me on “how bad cigarettes are for my health”. I would just block that person(s) at this point.

So seriously, don’t post telling me SHIT I ALREADY KNOW or sharing some fluffy woo-woo Oh Be Positive Bullshit. I will delete the damn comment and I will block you. I don’t care how long we’ve been friends.

And then almost exactly an hour later, I posted this:

Ok, I’m feeling a bit better. I blasted some Poe and did some rage cleaning in my room.

So all the laundry has been folded, hung up, AND put away!
I’ve cleaned my new desk/altar/sacred space area. SCRUBBED the sticker residue off of it. AND I went ahead and spiritually cleansed and blessed it, so now it’s actually ready for me to start USING.


So yeah….today sucked so much ass. It’s almost like we compressed a YEAR’S worth of bullshit and crap into ONE 24-hour period. I damn near rage-quit my job.

BUT, I did get my new-to-me desk cleaned. FINALLY. I physically cleaned it with Clorix wipes (I have a ton of those from work). I used Goo-Gone to scrub some sticker residue off and then cleaned it again with Clorix wipes. Then I cleansed it with the smoke of Palo santo wood – I seriously love this stuff. Smells worlds better than sage. And then I blessed the altar with Sage Goddess Anointing oil.

I LOVE the Sage Goddess Anointing oil. I bought it years ago – $9 for a small vial of it. But man, it smells so amazing. But she hasn’t offered it again since I bought it back in 2014. I went ahead and emailed Sage Goddess, asking if they are ever going to offer it again. seriously, if they do, I’m buying 3 or so for myself and begging all my friends and family to buy a vial for me for my birthday or Christmas. ::laughs:: That way I’ll be set for a good while. I love this oil THAT much. Or if I could get my lil paws on the recipe for it, I would whip up a batch for myself and send some to a shit-ton of Pagan pals. ::laughs:: And then I would also sell this oil.

Now I kind of want to try out all the various anointing oil recipes out there on the inter-webs. Maybe one of those is close to what Sage Goddess has. Or who knows, maybe I’ll find one that I like even better. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment