Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wee Baby

written: June 10

Photo 71/1001

20180610_190827

A nest of barn swallows on my Mom’s porch. The lil guy on the far right had decided to leave the nest super early to start exploring. I put him back in the nest and while he did his damnest to eat my thumb, I told him he needed to wait a little bit longer before setting out to explore the great big world. I do hope he’ll stay in the next until he’s flight feathers come in.

So yeah, I’m down in my little hometown, hanging out with my Mom. My ablation procedure/surgery is tomorrow. I’m nervous, but not overly anxious thankfully. Honestly, I’m just ready for it to be over and done with so I can start the healing process and begin NOT having periods of doom. Hopefully, if everything goes WELL, I won’t have ANY more periods. Gods, that would be such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment