Thursday, June 28, 2018

Clean Slate

written: June 26

Photo 87/1001

0087

Josey and her swiss cheese tiger blanket. She chews up any of the blankets in her kennel, but this one she had to drag out to chew it near me. ::laughs:: And you can see a tiny section of her bone collection in the background.

So I had a great post-op appointment with my Gyno today. She cracks me up. She said everything looks good and I’m now “cleared for legal activities”. ::laughs::

I then drove back to my lil hometown to get lunch at the best fried chicken place EVER. And then it was the drive back home to the metroplex. Sooooooooo much driving today.

Hazel and I had talked yesterday, while I was driving down to my hometown and she mentioned that she wanted to do a celebration of my new transformation (aka, good-bye Aunt Flo) which really got me to thinking about that as well. It is a big change and something I should do something to celebrate it. Honestly, I’m really itching for a whole new initiation and a new magickal name. I want a ritual to celebrate my choice to follow the path of the Warrioress instead of the Mother. I want a bad ass warrior name. Obviously, I can’t plan all of this out and get everything together in time for the upcoming full moon (Thursday), but I can certainly start planning it. I’m sure the new name and the date will come to me at some point. ::smiles:: So that’s in the works.

I decided to take Josey for a walk even though it was in the triple digits. Once back home, I decided to go ahead a hop on the elliptical and banged out 15 minutes on that. I know I’m going to feel that tomorrow, but for right now, it felt AMAZING. I feel like I finally have a handle on my life. It’s amazing how much it truly feels like a MASSIVE weight has been lifted off of me. I can breathe. I dunno. I feel LIBERATED to be honest. Like I can grab Life by the throat and shake it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment