Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Arctic Cool

written: June 18

Photo 79/1001

20180618_184722

I had forgotten to taken a photo for today. Luckily, I had taken this photo for a perfume oil swap I’m doing. I’m trading my bottle of Bonfire for a bottle of Love in a Bottle. I’ve never smelled Love in a Bottle, but it’s an oil that seems to be in high demand in the swap group. So I figure it’s a good one to take a risk on.

My gyno called today to let me know that the two polyps she removed during my ablation – one from inside my uterus (I knew about this one) and one on the interior of my cervix (didn’t know about this one). Thankfully, they turned out to be benign. I didn’t even think about the possibility they could have been malignant! Honestly, I’m glad I didn’t know that was a possibility. I would have been crazy stressed over that for damn sure and I didn’t need anything else on my plate. So yay! Still cancer free!

David worked from home today and was able to get someone out to look at the a/c. It’s been struggling with the heat and not doing a super good job either. Turns out, it’s on its last leg and is a pretty big safety issue. So yeah, on Wednesday we are getting a new a/c unit. Until then, they pumped ours full of coolant and damn, it is working SO NICE. It’s actually COLD in my room. Soooo nice! So yes, I’m looking forward to the prospect of having a nice, working a/c unit again. Hell, I can resume doing ritual work in my room again! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment