Friday, June 22, 2018

Jennifer

written:  June 19

Photo 80/1001

20180619_194610

It’s an inside joke between my husband and I. Back when we first started dating, we joked about how terrible it is to call out the wrong person’s name during sex. So he decided he would just call me “Jennifer” and I decided I would call him “Brad” so it wouldn’t be a problem. ::laughs::

Roni (at the Tech Job) brought in drumstick ice cream cones. And then Ken (Tech Supervisor) brought in cookies as well. It was a nice break to just enjoy some sweets and relax for a moment. That job has been pretty taxing today. I’ve been on my feet on the hard concrete floor for the vast majority of the day. My knees and back aren’t overly happy with me. I’m tagging and scanning in all the new MacBook Airs we are getting in. Thankfully, the pack of teen boys we have working are unboxing the pallets of Airs for me, so I’m not having to do all of that. But still, tagging and reboxing and all of that is killing my back. This job always makes me realize how out of shape I am. ::chuckles::

Which brings me back to the hope I have that this ablation procedure will curtail my periods for a long time. That’s an entire week out of each month that I get back. That I can follow through with a work out plan. I’ve got my fingers crossed because I don’t want to do another 20+ years of this shit. It’s truly awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment