Sunday, June 24, 2018

Migraine

written: June 22

Photo 83

20180622_161820

Belated blessed Litha, the Summer Solstice. I made deviled eggs. They are yellow and round and delicious. ::laughs::

Ain’t my dog a sexy beast?!?!?!

20180622_110727

She was MIGHTILY unimpressed with the Install Guy that came today to put in our camera doorbell. We also got a Google Home Mini, but I don’t want it. Feel free to call me paranoid, but I don’t want the damn thing listening to everything I say. And it’s recently come out that Alexia does record everything you say around it and now people are scrambling to delete all of that stuff. So yeah, I don’t want any part of that, thank you very much.

After the Install Guy finally left, I got slammed with a migraine out of left field. Zero warning that it was coming on. I drank a glass of water, no change. I made a coffee since I hadn’t had any caffeine today, no change. I took one of my headache pills, drank some Gatorade, and tried to sleep it off – no change. I finally took one of my 800 milligram tablets of Motrin I have from my surgery and put an ice pack on my head. It’s finally begun to fade out.

Through all of that, I did manage to cook my Mom’s cheesy meatloaf for David. I made some minor modifications to it because I had to use what was on hand, but damn it smells amazing. I used ground turkey instead of beef, and breadcrumbs instead of oatmeal. All in all, super simple, and David loves it, so that’s a win for me. I had a tiny bit of it, but I’m not a fan of meatloaf, so it’s all for David.

Oh, and I finally got the billing question for my surgery straightened out. The use the date 01.01.1951 so they know it’s a pre-payment amount. And the missing $72 isn’t missing – it went to pay for the anesthesiologist. The lady I talked to explained that and honestly sound genuinely confused as to why it wasn’t expressed on my bill. I don’t care as long as the $72 goes to SOMETHING I owe. I just can’t have it poofing off into the ether.

Oh, and in other news, David and I have figured out that with the camera and the two-way microphone, we can talk shit to each other without having to be in the house together. ::laughs:: He can be outside and I can be inside, and we can shit talk each other the whole time. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment