Saturday, June 9, 2018

Self-Care

Photo 70/1001

20180609_150758

Even our little basil plant is in bloom. ::smiles::

Man, I can tell how stressed out I have been by how little self-care I actually do for myself.
I got a shower today. I used some OLD Bath & Body Works sugar scrub that I need to buy some more of (I finished this container off today). And I used some nice (expensive) hair conditioner that my Mom’s given to me ages ago. I finally finished off that bottle so I can start on the WHOLE other one that she also gave me. Damn, my Momma spoils me so much. And I’m deeply grateful for everything she does for me.

I’m in full PMS mode as well. ::sighs:: That probably won’t go away even with the ablation procedure. Guess I’ll still need to keep up with my cycle just to know when I’m going to be grumpy, irritated, and devouring all the carbs in sight. But I’m really hoping with the ablation procedure, I can finally start a good workout schedule and finally be able to STICK with it. because, right now, no matter how dedicated I am, once Shark Week rolls around, I do not work out for about a week. I just can’t. ::shakes her head:: My MoonTime is just that damn brutal currently. So hopefully, this will give me that break from it so that I can really start focusing on working out and HOPEFULLY start shedding some weight and strengthening my old lady knees.

I was hoping to do the Whole 30 this summer, but with my finances being in the toilet, I’m not sure how well I’d be able to afford that. Because crap food is cheap food, and cheap food is what I can afford currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment