Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Surrounded by Hotness

written: June 25

Photo 86/1001

0086

It’s hard to get a decent photo of my blue hair. I really need to touch up the blue as it’s really starting to fade out. Don’t get me wrong – I like my mermaid hair. But I would like it better if it was all blue again instead of fading into greens in places. ::chuckles::

I drove to my little hometown tonight. I have my appointment with the Gyno tomorrow for my post-op follow up. Mom’s out of the state currently, but luckily the window unit in the guest bedroom works might well, because my Momma don’t run the a/c most of the time. ::laughs:: And I’m terrible spoiled with the a/c.

I expect tomorrow’s appointment will go very well. I do plan to ask about the nausea from the anesthesia and what we can do about it for any future procedures. But other than that, I don’t really have any questions for her.

Holy crap, I have been absolutely inundated with sexy, bearded, tattoo-ed men today. I’m talking full sleeves tattoos. All over the damn place. It was getting hard to breathe with all the rampant sexiness going on at work. My focus certainly was all over the place! ::laughs:: Hell, there’s a guy that works with us…he’s older than my husband, but also ex-military (Army as well). And while he isn’t anything to be fawning over in the looks-department…his voice is so mellow and smooth…like fucking silk. All I wanted to do today was hear him laugh because I could only imagine what that would sound like.

Hell, I’m probably ovulating, which has my hormones all ramped the fuck up. These men have no idea how hot and bothered I was all damn day around them. And for whatever reason, they all needed to come talk to me multiple times throughout the day. Like I would just begin to get my lust under control and here would some new stud muffin to ask me a question. ::laughs::

Gyno better give me the all clear tomorrow because I apparently REALLY need to get laid! ::laughs:: The safety and well-being of some of my male coworkers depends on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment