Monday, June 4, 2018

Blind-Sided

Photo 65/1001

20180604_211022

Dinner tonight. Man, I love the Zataran’s Blacked Chicken Alfredo. I get this amazing alfredo in less than 20 minutes.

Loooong day. I met with my gyno today to talk about my upcoming ablation procedure. And then I went over to the hospital to actually set up my surgery. And that’s when I got hit with a ton of bricks. My part of the surgery, payable to the HOSPITAL, is around $5,500. And this is SEPARATE from the $1,200 I owe my gyno and the anesthesiologist. ::sighs:: And yeah, they wanted me to pay a percentage of it before I have my surgery. IN A DAMN WEEK. Like, what the fuck?? ::grumbles::

But thank god that I have health insurance, because if I was paying the whole thing – we’re talking a little over $44,000. Yeah, I didn’t misplace a decimal there – $44k. Like more than DOUBLE what I make in a damn year. So I don’t even want to imagine how expensive a hysterectomy would be!

Apparently, a MASSIVE drama bomb went off in the Cauldron group on Facebook over the weekend. Mom’s internet is down, so my internet time was super limited, so I have no clue exactly went down. And honestly, I’m not even sure I care at this point. It’s not like this group has exactly enriched my life at all. I figure I’ll watch all the drama videos and then probably peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment