Saturday, June 16, 2018

Thankful Thursday

written: June 14

Photo 75/1001

20180614_192514

Holly’s crepe myrtle is really blooming nicely.

I am thankful….
1. That my endometrial ablation went well and the recovery has been pretty good.
2. To be back at the Tech Job. I’ve missed working with Sandy and Roni.
3. The healing power of blueberry waffles and Mom’s homemade Chex mix. It’s the only thing I could eat and keep down due to the anesthesia sickness.
4. My blue hair. Man, I have gotten so many compliments on it. I wish I could do my entire head. It’s gorgeous.
5. Getting to work with and getting to know Zane (one of the Techs). She’s a crazy hard worker and sharp as a tack. Just love her and I find her vastly fascinating.
6. Received another pen pal letter today. I love receiving them. I just need to get better on replying to them! ::laughs:: I have 3 now that I need to reply to.
7. How awesome the Hawk: A Spirit Animal Blend oil from Sage Goddess smells. It was the last “fun” purchase I did before my surgery and holy crap. It smells amazing. Closer to my original Wolf Spirit oil. ::smiles::
8. David paid for us to order some of the Crisp Apple Gatorade we love so much and more hot chocolate mix on Walmart. As long as the order is over $35, we get free shipping. AND if we gave them an extra day to deliver the Gatorade, it would save us $5, so we jumped on that. Yay!
9. Getting information on the Witches’ Ball later on this year. Hazel’s planning to go and if we fib and say we’re a couple, it will save us $10 on tickets. So, hell yeah, we are gonna say we’re a couple! ::laughs::
10. And Hazel’s said she wants to go with me to the Gem and Mineral show at the end of the month again (it’s the same one we went to last year). I really want to get one of the pyrite sand dollars this year. Those were so amazing looking last year and I thought it would be a perfect thing on my altar for Sekhmet. So, fingers crossed that they are similarly priced and that I can find a good one this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment