Wednesday, June 13, 2018

New Moon

Photo 74/1001

20180613_185622

Getting ready for the New Moon.
Gypsy Moon in Hazel’s new Facebook group showed how she would make holes in her candles so she could then put the appropriate oils and herbs in them to empower the candle even more. So I thought that would be an excellent way to kick up my own candles a notch. Plus, I have all of these awesome scented oils for a wide array of uses, so why not use them? So I’ve dressed my new moon candle (shown in the photo), plus my Sekhmet candle (using the Sekhmet oil made at the Sekhmet Temple). I’m excited to test them out. ::smiles:: And I’m using the match spell again, to hopefully draw to me the money to be able to pay off my hospital bill. I’m not usually one for a lot of spell work. But man, this situation is a bit out of my grasp right now and I can use all the mojo I can get to help me figure out how I’m going to pay for something that’s costing about a THIRD of what I make in a year.

First day back at the Tech Job was good. I text my Mom, saying I should have taken the heating pad she offered me…not for my surgery cramps, but for my back! ::laughs:: She’s graciously offered to buy me on Amazon (she has Amazon Prime) and have it shipped to me. So I’ll have one by Friday. Yay! Again, my Mom is frickin’ AMAZING.

I’m staying a little late at work each day. It certainly won’t make me rich any time soon, but fuck, money is money. And every little bit counts. Besides, most of this work is just tedious – not overly physically taxing. So yeah, any time I CAN stay a little late at work, I will. Besides, we are going to need to get as much done as humanly possible, since summer break is SO short this year and there is SO much that has to be done.

It seriously sucked balls to be up, at work, at 7:30 am – I am NOT a morning person. But hey, you do what you gotta do to make that money.

Hazel and I will possibly be going to the Witches’ Ball in October. I’m super excited about the possibility of going. I’ve wanted to go for ages. I already have the mask – my beloved Harpy Eagle mask. Now I just need a black dress or robe to go with it. Hopefully we can find that thrift shopping sometime between now and then. Plus she’ll need a costume as well. I know, here I was just talking about how I’ve gotta save my money and now I’m taking of going to a ball – but fuck man, you have to have a little fun every now and then or you just go fucking crazy. And I’m still holding on to my dream of doing my Vision Quest next summer as well. I just have to have faith that it will all work out in the end. Where there is a Will and a Witch…there is a Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment