Saturday, June 2, 2018

Pythia

written: June 01

Photo 62/1001

20180601_200242

I FINALLY got my hands on a bottle of the Pythia perfume oil by Sage Goddess. I traded my bottle of Dragon perfume oil that I didn’t really care for. So really, it didn’t cost me anything other than shipping. It’s a much lighter, cleaner scent than I was anticipating. And it doesn’t have very long staying power. So this oil will most likely be regulated to ritual use only.

I have received so many compliments on my blue hair. Normally, I would want nothing more than to NOT stand out, but I’m loving this right now.

I buried the ash from last night’s ritual in my flower bed. As the flowers grow, so does the magic the sigil encompasses. I need to write it all down and get it into my damn, super-neglected Grimoire.

I also need to see if my mom still has her Kindle. If she does, and isn’t using it, I may see if she’ll let me have it. The local library has a ton of Pagan books available as eBooks and it would just be easier to read them on an actual Kindle instead of my cell phone. AND they have a bunch of beginner drawing books as well that I want to try my hand at this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment