Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Tuesday Drama

written June 05

Photo 66/1001

20180605_171745

CUPCAKES. The vanilla ones were TO DIE FOR. Soooooo good. And I’m proud of myself that I only ate one. ::chuckles::

So apparently Anthony, who was out on Friday because he has mono, came in yesterday even though his doctor’s note says he’s not cleared to come back to school/work until WEDNESDAY. Did he just infect my entire damn campus??? ::sighs:: I called Esmeralda about and I knew most likely we wouldn’t get a sub, but dude, it’s worth it to hopefully keep the rest of my staff from getting MONO. Fucking dumb ass.

I ended up leaving the Cauldron group. I watched Derrie’s poor-pitiful-me video that sorta/kinda apologized about LYING to and about various members for the sole purpose of stirring up drama….and then watched her turn it all around say how horrible a person she is and blah-blah-blah. Basically, turning it all back around to get people to feel sorry for her. Fuck that noise. And then she made a couple of posts about how she should just delete the group…basically fishing for people to beg her to keep the group going and assure her that she’s a good person. And just, fuck that noise. I was the fuck out of there. Tara (one of the former members of the Cauldron that I just ADORE) reached out and let me know some of them had gotten together and started their own lil Facebook group. Apparently a handful of people were inquiring about me by name, so she was asking if I would be interested in joining. I was hoping they had started another group because I was sad to lose them, so I happily said I would love to be a part of the group. And already, I can feel the difference. It feels so warm and inviting. I am still very much the black sheep of the group, being that I adhere to a lot of the Left-Hand Path philosophy, but I still feel welcomed and valued. It’s a really nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment