Friday, June 22, 2018

Thankful Thursday

written: June 21

Photo 82/1001

20180621_194232

Man, it is really hard to properly photograph Labradorite. I received this in a sample trade with another member of the Sage Goddess Perfume Trading group. She also sent some tea, a piece of tigers eye, some garnet chip stones, and some cone incense (didn’t say what kind of incense it is), along with the sample of Dea oil. I’m sending her one of my samples of Wild Woman oil (I am NOT a fan of it), some of the Winter Goddess bath salts, and some stones I received in another trade I did a while back.

I am thankful…
1. Mostly making friends at the Tech Job – between the Techs and the Temps, for the most part, they enjoy having me around. ::chuckles::
2. New, awesome a/c unit! I can even control the temperature of the house from my phone! I feel so fancy! ::laughs::
3. Trading off a bottle of Bonfire (it’s an ok aroma, but not one that I’m overly crazy about) for a new-to-me oil (Love in a Bottle).
4. Making it more of a point to speak up when someone is rude/disrespectful. I just wish Deity would stop sending me so many so I get all the “extra practice”. I’m more than a little tired of ugly people.
5. Able to do my New Moon ritual up in my room because the a/c works so well. I’m happy that I don’t have to lug everything down to the living room to do ritual and then lug it back up to my room when I’m done.
6. Received my mileage check from work. I won’t get rich off of it, but it’s $25 that I had forgotten I would receive.
7. Seeing parents of previous students of mine and getting to catch up a bit with them today.
8. Awesome flashy thunder and rainstorm that blew through last night. LOVE it!
9. The 7-11 by my house has madeleines. I’ve been treating myself to those every morning this week. ::chuckles::
10. My new-to-me car. Seriously love all the bells and whistles on it and am deeply grateful my mom gave it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment