Thursday, May 11, 2017

Witchcraft in the Air

Ah, how I love the smell of witchcraft in the air! ::chuckles:: Ok, so really, it’s incense, but given that I only burn incense for ritual work, it has become the aroma of witchcraft to me. And I love it. Just fucking LOVE it. And I love the fact that my husband and I have separate bedrooms (for numerous reasons), and so I can burn incense and do ritual whenever my little Pagan heart desires. The longer I am in a relationship with my husband, the more grateful I am for how fucking amazing he is.

So anyways, back to witchcraft. I enjoyed a super low-key Esbat (Moon Ritual) this evening. I certainly had a less structured approach to ritual this time around and damn, I just loved it.

Full Moon Altar:

alt text

The focus of this Esbat was to set certain things in motion to aid in me achieving my dream of seeing the polar bear migration up in Churchill, Manitoba. I’m not going into specifics here. Gotta protect that little nest egg of a dream of mine, which includes the magick behind the scenes.

Even though my attitude towards the ritual was low key, I decided to bust out my snazzy red flame kimono robe Jen K made for me ages and ages and AGES ago.

Post ritual selfie:

alt text

And damn, do I feel GOOD after all of that. I’m happy and content. Practically purring. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment