Thursday, May 4, 2017

Manifestation

written: May 3rd

The #cy365 prompt for today is “For You” and I thought it would be a good time to photograph my Arfvedsonite palm stone that I got from Sage Goddess.

alt text

According to Sage Goddess, Arfvedsonite is THE stone for manifestation. So for the upcoming Full Moon (May 10th), I plan on charging it to aid in manifesting the money I require to do my Polar Bear trip. And it will then go into the Polar Bear box (where I charge the cash I have before I put it into the savings account), to aid in attracting the money I require.

I slept so good last night after my Beltane ritual. Guess I really needed that spiritual release. ::chuckles:: I’ve felt fairly mellow all day today. It’s been wonderful.

Especially given that two of my aides were out today – but at least I lucked out and got TWO subs! What witchcraft is this? ::laughs:: I almost never get subs. But, I got the bat shit crazy one (older lady that likes to stare at the sun and talk to it, when she’s supposed to be supervising children)…even though I’ve told my supervisor that this particular sub doesn’t do shit. This particular aid is just coasting until she can retire. And I get that. I really do. She’s put in a ton of years and has earned her retirement, but damn, she is just a waste of oxygen to have out on campus to “help”. Luckily, I also got Brady, and he seems to be really awesome. He’s been on my campus before and is so incredibly laid back and willing to jump in wherever you need him. He doesn’t act like any task is beneath him and that makes him super awesome in my eyes. I mean, yeah it sucks to help a student pick up a thousand crayons that they accidentally dumped out, but he just jumps in and acts like that is the core part of his job requirement. Just awesome all around.

Ok, so tomorrow I have to pull out all the stops and put the finishing touches on my last project for the Management class. I am so ready to put that in the rear-view and start enjoying the summer. Speaking of which, Sandy emailed me today to see if I was interested in the summer tech job again. That blew my mind, because I fully intended to email her once I got to work to let her know I was definitely interested if the position was open for this summer. I love how that synced up. I was going over in my head what I would write in my email…and then when I sit down and sign into my email account to start writing that email, there was an email from Sandy asking if I was interested. So of course, I told her she just beat me to the punch and that I was definitely interested. She’s thrilled and will hit me up with the details once it gets closer. Last day for the after school program is June 1st. So hopefully they’ll give me that Friday off and then the tech job would begin on June 5th. Last year they had us start the day after school ended, but I’m hoping that isn’t the situation this year. I really want that day off…especially given that the last day of school is a LONG one for me (11 am to 7 pm – no breaks). ::sighs:: Wish me luck! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment