Friday, May 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday #19

written: May 11th



I am thankful for….
1.       Random “rules” my brain comes up with governing how things should be done or ought to be done…and the fact that that same brain will then break those rules and challenge the status quo.
2.       Wonderful Full Moon Ritual I did earlier this evening.  I love how I feel after a ritual…akin to after great sex.  ::chuckles::  Mellow and happy and content.
3.       That the semester is over.  I didn’t achieve my 4.0 that I was wanting, but I still did well. 
4.       The ruckus crow family playing in my yard before I had to go to work today. 
5.       Getting to sleep in, now that I don’t have to be up at a certain time to do school work.  ::chuckles::  It’s really nice to sleep in each day until 10 am.
6.       Journals and blogs.  I like the place to reflect and ruminate on life and the various experiences it throws my way.
7.       That the back alleyway neighbor’s lilies are finally coming up and should be blooming soon.  I can’t wait.  I wish I had space in my yards that I could plant lilies….and daffodils. 
8.       That the cord I purchased to use with my flame kimono ritual robe turned out to be the perfect length.  I was concerned it might be a tad too long, but I used it in the full moon ritual earlier and it’s perfect.  And the color is almost identical to the robe itself, which is another awesome perk.  Now I just need to figure out how to finish off the ends, so the cord doesn’t unravel.
9.       Cinnamon Roll poptarts…..they aren’t as good as the frosted strawberry ones (that are my absolutely favorite), but given that I’m out of frosted strawberry poptarts…these are an acceptable second choice.
10.   Just three weeks left in the school year.  I don’t know who is looking more forward to summer break – my students, my high school aides (seniors), or ME.  ::laughs::  But suffice it to say, we are ALL looking forward to it and it doesn’t seem to be getting here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment