Saturday, May 20, 2017

My Neighbors Are Soulless Creatures

written: May 19th

Today’s photo:

alt text

It’s really hard to tell, but this is a TINY little puffy feather I found when I took Josey out. It’s maybe as big as my pinkie nail. Maybe. ::chuckles::

Well, it’s a good thing I snuck over to the Alley Neighbor’s side and snapped a photo of the lilies blooming BECAUSE THEY FUCKING MOWED THEM ALL DOWN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! I damn near walked over there and knocked on their back door and screamed WHAT THE FUCK at them. Like seriously? Who MOWS down gorgeous orange lilies that were JUST STARTING TO BLOOM?!?!?! People without souls. That’s who.

I’m actually a little surprised at how offended I was that they mowed down their lilies. But then again, with the way my mood’s been ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE….maybe it shouldn’t be all that surprising. Honestly, today, I’ve been rather stable. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment