Friday, May 5, 2017

Thankful Thursday #18

written May 4th

Photo of the day:

alt text

Hopefully, this is the last I’ll ever have to look at these two books. Granted, the “How to be a Great Boss” one was awesome and very easy to read. The budget one? Oh god, that was like pulling teeth.

I am thankful…
1. The semester is almost over. Just two more parts for the management class’s final project and then I’m home free.
2. Dinner from Jimmy Johns. Of the fast food places we could eat, it is definitely one of the healthier options.
3. Creating a little health and beauty ritual I’ve created around ensuring I take better care of myself. It seems to be working well for me and I hope it continues.
4. That Sandy contacted me first about the Summer Tech job. So I’m a shoe-in for the position for sure.
5. While doing research for part of the management class’s final project, I got to see that there is a wide array of library positions in the area at the moment.
6. Getting back on the elliptical yesterday. It was a hard run, but I’m glad I did it. Now I’ve just got to keep that ball rolling.
7. Excellent Beltane ritual on Tuesday. I actually really enjoyed myself, which is unusual because typically Beltane isn’t a top sabbat for me.
8. Finished up three seasons of “The 100” on Netflix – really good series. And we’ve begun “House of Cards” now, and we are really enjoying this as well.
9. This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, which means there has been a shit ton of free food and snacks at work all week long.
10. The simple pleasure of enjoying Starbucks’s Chai Latte (no water) and a warm butter croissant. Never fails to make my heart warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment