Sunday, May 14, 2017

Obsession

written: May 13th

Photo for today:

alt text

This is my current obsession. No, seriously. OBSESSION. Like borderline scary obsession. I’ve been trolling through the entire internet realm, scoping out various wands, trying to see if any call to me. And some parts of various wands call to me, but I haven’t found one that speaks 100% to me. I’m on the list for a custom wand by SRG-Wands. He’s made a lot of beautiful ones that I’ve seen all over DeviantArt, and I inquired about the possibility a few months ago about getting on his list, since his work is in HIGH demand.

It was his Atiesh Wand that grabbed me the most:

alt text

Which is saying something because Hawks, even though I enjoy them a lot, aren’t really a BIG totem animal for me. ::shrugs:: But the smoothness of all the lines is just beautiful.

And honestly? I don’t even know why I am OBSESSING over wands. I have a KICK ass athame that I adore, AND a bad ass spear. So when/how would I actually USE a wand?

But I can’t tell you how much I have enjoy trolling through Pinterest, Etsy, and Ebay just scoping all the various wands available, plus things that could be used as wands, even though that isn’t their original intended purpose. And THAT led to scoping various animal bones, horns, and antlers that I could make into wands, should I elect to go that way. All in all, I probably devoted a good 6+ hours into this obsession. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment