Friday, May 26, 2017

Eval

written: May 24th

Photo for the day:

alt text

I’m almost done with my current BaBuJo (Bastardized Bullet Journal) and this is the one I’m slowly setting up to begin in the month of June. It’s a “Decomposition” Notebook. I prefer composition notebooks for my BaBuJo. They are just the right size and usually pretty dang cheap, so I don’t get swept up in the perfectionism because who cares if I mess up a bit in a journal that cost me less than $6 to purchase? ::laughs::

So my supervisor that I was bitching and moaning about in the previous entry (ok, ok, so I’ve been bitching and moaning the entire school year about her), sent me my evaluation, as they are now wanting people to be able to view it BEFORE they come in to discuss it. I don’t quite understand that, but whatever.

But holy shit, this evaluation completely blew my socks off! I was expecting a bit more negative feedback, as I know I don’t do everything up to standard, but this ended up being one of the BEST and most glowing reviews I’ve had to DATE. I got “Exceeds Expectations” (the highest ranking) on THIRTEEN of the sixteen points. And those other three points were “Proficient” which is still good. Like, WOW!

So I really must have impressed my supervisor, because back in October she was threatening to fire me and all my staff, but after that knock-down drag-out fight, she understands that there IS a method to my madness on my campus.

That, and I want to reiterate for myself – my fucking Voodoo is STRONG. ::laughs:: If you recall, I did a Sweetening Spell on said supervisor back on January 17th, to help the two of us be nicer to each other and to “sweeten” our work relationship. And holy hell, I will say that was a resounding success.

I do plan to dismantle the spell bottle on the next Dark Moon (the day before the New Moon). That’ll be June 23rd – I’m not doing it tonight, because my energy is so damn low due to all the End-of-The-School-Year shenanigans going on. But June 23rd, I should be back to my normal energy levels, so I’ll dismantle the spell bottle then. I will say that I’m somewhat tempted to keep the bottle going, but I did make the promise to the Divine that once the spell bottle did its job, I would release it. Besides, if I need to do it again, it’s a fairly easy, straightforward spell and I know what a strong success this first use was, which will bolster the confidence I have in the spell working.

No comments:

Post a Comment